Our commitment to our patients, is to provide a friendly, enthusiastic atmosphere where quality physical therapy services take place in a well maintain environment. We do this in environments that take you and your concerns seriously, but are also infused with friendliness and fun!
We build strong relationships by becoming a trusted adviser and support through consistent communication and information to our referrals and panel that adds value to our physiotherapy service.
Who We Treat
Jogohealth has gained reputation for the quality of its clinical services, with the physicians and rehabilitation team regularly working with patients. This experience is used to optimize the care we provide for all our patients, with our multidisciplinary team adopting an evidence- based, fully integrated approach to diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. This supports our patients to overcome acute and chronic problems, and return to healthy condition.
How We Treat
We incorporate hands on effective manual techniques and suitable electro modalities and exercise equipment.
- Jogo EMG Biofeed-back
- Virtual reality (VR)
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- IFT (interferential therapy)
- TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation)
- EMS (electrical muscle stimulation)
- Therapeutic moist heat
- Therapeutic cold compression
- Kinesiology/sports tape
- Spine and join mobilization
- Muscle stretching and strengthening
- Therapeutic/functional exercises
- Interactive technology
- Suitable orthopedic braces/splints
- And many more
Our Added Benefits
- Guarantee excellent patient care
- Each session of treatment based on individual goal to get maximal result in short period of time
- We operate even after office hours if required
- Our senior physiotherapist has obtained master’s degree with 20 years of working experience whom can diagnose and effectively treat common conditions such as neck, shoulder and back pain without any specialist referrals.
Ultimately, the clinic’s goal is to ensure that patients are quickly and effectively ‘up and running ‘with a higher level of knowledge regarding muscles that have become inactive due to stroke and other neuro-muscular conditions, injury management, injury prevention and fitness progression. This leads to both effective treatment and prevention of further injuries, aligning with our aim to have our patients stay well following our input, using advice and recommendations to create improvements in how they train and thus helping to prevent recurrences.
No.30G, Persiaran 65C, Pekeliling Business Centre, Off Jalan Pahang Barat Kuala lumpur, 53000 Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-4032 3853
Whatsapp: 011-3652 8591
G-35 Block B, Permas Mall, Jalan Permas Utara, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor.
Phone: 07-380 5000
Whatsapp: 011-3771 9620